Buying or selling property in Nevada? Whether it involves undeveloped land, a farm or a mine, or improvements of office, industrial or retail buildings, commercial real estate transactions have many issues to navigate from the moment discussions begin. Deal terms, deposits and refunds, title, zoning and use permits, financing, leases, third party property rights, water/mineral rights, and more can determine the ultimate success of your transactions.
From concept to deal closing, we work hand in hand with you to identify issues and opportunities, provide options, and explain benefits and risks of different approaches. This allows you to make informed business decisions and smoothly navigate all stages of the transaction process.
Below are some examples of matters handled by this law firm:
- $60m+ property acquisition and refinancing transaction involving multiple properties
- Purchase and sales transactions involving commercial, industrial, medical and office properties and 1031 exchanges
- Purchase and sales transactions involving agricultural land with water rights
- Subdivision and sale of undeveloped land
- Drafting and negotiation of property development agreements
- Leases for medical, industrial, retail and office properties
- Property use restriction analyses